This Notice is for all customers to Albert Bros. Facility
This notice is specific to the COVID-19 virus (novel coronavirus 2019)
Albert Bros. is monitoring issues relating to the COVID-19 virus closely. Out of concern for the wellbeing and safety of you and all of our employees, we ask that you monitor your health status before visiting, entering, or returning to this facility.
- Have you traveled outside of the USA within the last 30 days?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you experienced any cold or flulike symptoms in the last 14 days including Fever, Coughing, Respiratory illness or Difficulty Breathing?
- If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, we kindly ask that you reschedule your visit.
If you have concerns about COVID-19, we urge you to review the information published by the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html and other information that has been published by public health agencies locally and statewide.
As always, please take every day preventative actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Regularly and thoroughly washing your hands with soap and water
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Maintain “Social Distancing” of at least 6 feet
- Stay home when you are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.